Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Seminar called “Stand Up / Stand out – Pride for Youth” which will take place in 20th until 27th June 2015 in Wellington Bridges, Ireland.
This Partnership Building Activity provides an opportunity to explore deeper the participation of LGBT young people in Europe, find project partners and improve LGBT young people´s participation at local and international level.
The objectives are:
- To raise the knowledge of LGBT young person’s issues
- To explore the challenges for LGBT young people
- To build awareness of LGBT in your organisation
- To explore the national reality of your LGBT youth policy & practice
- To share the experience and participation practices of your organisation
- To find international partners
- To develop international projects
- To develop specific proposals for future projects
- To learn more about the funding possibilities of the Erasmus+ Programme.
The methodology used will be Non-formal interactive methods: group work, discussion, sharing, intercultural activities, workshops, exchange of experience, theory and practice, exploring the local reality, reflection
- Ready to cooperate in an Erasmus+ Project
- Want to learn more about the Erasmus+ programme
- Are willing and able to communicate in English
This event will bring together 18 participants from 11 countries from Programme countries of European Union and Partner Countries from Eastern Europe and Caucasus. The event will be held in English. There is 1 vacancy available and participants should have minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants (up to 310 euros). There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: 28th February 2015
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT