Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “Enter the Social Rights” which will take place in 30th August until 06th September 2015 in VELDEN AM WÖRTHERSEE, Austria
We believe that the term "Social Rights" has become a broad buzz word that is often used without much of a specific meaning and content. Therefore, Enter
Social Rights intends to be an attempt at approaching the meaning and significance of European Social Rights in the context of the European Social Charter. This, we believe, cannot be achieved without a consideration of the other realms where rights come into play: the local community and Europe. Here, duties, responsibilities and opportunities for participation arise from being part of a community or nation and to understand and act in order to see our rights fulfilled.
The ways in which these concepts are connected to the notions inside the European Social Charter and its practical examples shall be the guiding questions for the training course.
In brief, our main objectives are:
• To increase the awareness of the European Social Charter and its practical implementation among young people;
• To address situations of conflict and exclusion of young people living in multicultural environments through non-formal education and youth work projects;
• To develop conceptual and practical means of translating intercultural dialogue into the realities of youth work;
• To explore and identify means for innovative youth work projects with young people at risk of exclusion and violence;
• To offer guidance and support for the implementation of projects in the topic of the training course in participants’ localities.
• To address situations of exclusion, conflict and violence affecting young people through partnerships between youth work, youth policy and local authorities.
Our methods are part of a non-formal education, using experiential learning and methods such as simulations, role plays, various discussion methods, problem solving activities, reflection groups, interactive workshops etc. Moreover, we will not forget to add the proper theoretical input and give time for the reflection on issues of importance.
This event will bring together 24 participants from Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Italy, Spain, Germany, Greece and Romania. The event will be held in English. There are 3 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old.
The Erasmus + Programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse 100% of the travel costs for the participants (up to 245 euros). There will be a participation fee of 40 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to email@example.com
Application deadline: 8th June 2015
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT
PS. Like our Facebook page and share our posts in order to have more chances to join our activities!!! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NooredUhiskonnaHeaks?fref=ts