Do you believe you can change Europe and Estonia?
Do you believe Estonia needs a little more inspiration in it these days?
Do you want to help make a learning revolution and help people to learn?
If so – We are open to meet you!
We are looking for 2 new members to help us on our quest. Every day we wake up to find ways to inspire people to do the things that inspire them. We support young people and youth leaders how to learn about the World, Europe and themselves. We create opportunities for people to develop through participation and mobility experiences. But we can’t do it alone – We have time and resources limitations – so we need help so that we can be as wider and effective as possible.
There is no office work, so you’ll be working virtually most of the time. You’ll have lots of flexibility and freedom with your schedule, so you can do other things – but we are not interested in someone who is a project manager to other organizations.
We can travel a lot which means there is lots of scheduling that needs to get done – so you should be a super organized person.
And, as our coordination member we might create other sources of personal tasks that you can develop too.
In a nutshell – We need a motivated and self-driven person... We need a magician...we need someone who will contact people and develop local and international opportunities and work with our small team to make this world a better place.
We are looking for:
Ø European Voluntary Service Head Mentor
- Finding, educating and tracking mentors for EVS
- Increasing EVS hosting opportunities in Estonia and abroad
- Support and mentor our new EVS volunteers abroad
Ø Public Relations & Promotion
- Target potential participants for local and international events and opportunities.
- Increasing and support mobility opportunities for young people and youth leaders
- Social Media promotion/campaigns/management
- Webpage information support
- Promotion and Representation in different events locally and internationally
Ø What we can offer:
- Experience an international and intercultural organisation
- - Contact with a Worldwide network of organisations and people
- - Opportunity for personal and professional development through international mobility
- - Professional experience for your curriculum
- - Possibility to develop your own initiatives and ideas
We can offer a possibility to work in a small and creative team which is very experienced in local and international events, to travel and experience other organizations and managers developing their work, to contact people from many dozen countries, and eventually financial compensations through project achievements base.
If you’re interested, drop me a note firstname.lastname@example.org – tell me a little about you and we can set up some time to talk more. Please send us your CV and your Application Form (in English) that you can find bellow.
Whoever will help us, we guarantee your help will make our learning revolution a reality!
Thanks. Aitäh. Spasiba.