Noored Ühiskonna Heaks (NYH) is promoting a call for participants for a Training Course called “LEAD II – A learning and Developing Journey in Leadership” which will take place in 21st to 28th June 2014 in Wellington Bridge, Ireland.
The aim of the training course is to provide leadership skills for today’s diverse world. We will be asking participants:
• To reflect on their personal leadership style, values, attitudes and skills in relation to leading in a diverse world.
• To gain a better understanding of working with gender and how to include people with different cultural backgrounds in your team.
• To exchange with other participants the challenges arising from diversity in your own environment and to build a network of exchange.
• To benefit from new knowledge and ideas on how to be more inclusive in their leadership role.
• To return home with new knowledge and ideas on how to be more inclusive in their leadership role with young people
You will learn more about the funding possibilities of the Erasmus + programme and a chance to network with European partners.
Our approach is creative, non-formal & participative. We will have a productive and enjoyable week in a dynamic environment.
The event will be held in English. There are 2 vacancies available and participants should have minimum 18 years old. The event will gather 18 participants from Ireland, Estonia, Austria, Italy, Denmark and Romania.
The Youth in Action programme will cover 100% of the accommodation, food and activities and will reimburse the participants with 70% of the travel costs. There will be a participation fee of 50 Eur. per participant.
All the interested people should fill the application form below. The application form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 24th April 2014
Application form here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2ih0dub4f6e7ly7/6MkR-cKjsT